Jump to Main Content
- Lü, Xueqin; Qu, Yan; Wang, Yudong; Qin, Chao; Liu, Gang
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.171 pp. 1273-1291
- clean energy, etc ; air pollution; automobiles; batteries; energy; fuel cells; fuels; humans; models; researchers; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Nowadays, there is a great shortage of non-renewable energy, and the environmental problems such as air pollution caused by automobile exhaust are very serious. The traditional fuel vehicle has been unable to meet the current human needs, so more and more people are concerned about the development of the hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs). Based on proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) is a new ...
- Shen, Jian; Zhao, Chen; Liu, Yan; Zhang, Ruihong; Liu, Guangqing; Chen, Chang
- Energy conversion and management 2018
- clean energy, etc ; anaerobic digestion; biodegradability; biotransformation; chickens; dairy manure; durians; energy conversion; gas production (biological); high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; industrial applications; methane production; microorganisms; models; pig manure; poultry manure; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Durian shell (DS), a kind of fruit waste with a very large annual production yield, is mainly discarded in Asia. Currently, finding a reasonable method to utilize this bioresource is urgently needed. The effective technique of anaerobic digestion (AD) for the utilization of DS has seldom been reported. In this study, the anaerobic co-digestion of DS with chicken manure (CM), dairy manure (DM), and ...