Jump to Main Content
- Ming, Tingzhen; Yang, Wei; Huang, Xiaoming; Wu, Yongjia; Li, Xiaohua; Liu, Jun
- Energy conversion and management 2017 v.132 pp. 261-271
- thermoelectric generators, etc ; electric power; energy conversion; mathematical models; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... In order to improve the performance and maximize the efficiency of energy conversion of thermoelectric generator (TEG), a mathematical model to predict the maximum energy conversion efficiency of TEG is developed. Then, a new compact thermoelectric generator (C-TEG) and a dimensional optimized TEG (DO-TEG) are proposed in this article. The compact thermoelectric generator is designed via logical i ...
- Thielen, Moritz; Sigrist, Lukas; Magno, Michele; Hierold, Christofer; Benini, Luca
- Energy conversion and management 2017 v.131 pp. 44-54
- thermoelectric generators, etc ; Internet; body temperature; electric power; electrical resistance; environmental factors; harvesting; heat; heat tolerance; physical activity; radio waves; systems engineering; thermal energy; vibration; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Energy harvesting is the key technology to enable self-sustained wearable devices for the Internet of Things and medical applications. Among various types of harvesting sources such as light, vibration and radio frequency, thermoelectric generators (TEG) are a promising option due to their independence of light conditions or the activity of the wearer. This work investigates scavenging of human bo ...