Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Chao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2017 v.148 pp. 517-532
- algorithms; case studies; economic analysis; heat exchangers; heat transfer; mass transfer; models; renewable energy sources; system optimization; temperature; wastes; working conditions
- ... Organic Rankine cycle (ORC) is a promising thermal-to-power technology that uses low-temperature heat from various sources including renewable energy and waste heat. A zeotropic fluid ORC offers thermodynamic-performance advantages over pure fluid ORC because of the relatively low irreversibility during the heat transfer process. Nonetheless, zeotropic fluid ORC may incur higher cost than pure flu ...
- Wang, Chao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.78 pp. 253-259
- Gibbs free energy; X-ray diffraction; adsorption; atmospheric pressure; carbon; carbon monoxide; catalysts; coprecipitation; glycerol; hydrogen; hydrogen production; methane; models; oxidation; pH; scanning electron microscopy; steam; temperature; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopes; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this study, the activity of Ni–Cu–Al based catalyst for renewable hydrogen production from glycerol steam reforming has been evaluated in a continuous flow fixed-bed reactor under atmospheric pressure at 500–600°C. The catalyst synthesized by the co-precipitation method with rising pH technique was characterized by the elemental analysis, Brenauer–Emmett–Teller (N2-BET) adsorption method, X-ray ...