Jump to Main Content
- Belman-Flores, J.M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.168 pp. 252-269
- equations; equipment; exergy; geothermal energy; heat; mathematical models; temperature
- ... In this paper, the energy and exergy performance of several polygeneration arrangements driven by low and medium temperature geothermal resource is investigated. The aim is to assess and compare different coupling schemes, identifying suitable thermally driven technologies for each type of arrangement. The polygeneration system is intended to produce power, cooling and heat for direct uses by cons ...
- Belman-Flores, J.M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.166 pp. 343-355
- algorithms; buildings; dynamic models; experimental design; geometry; hospitals; industry; mass flow; solar collectors; swimming pools; temperature
- ... In this work, the optimization of a low temperature, water-in-glass, evacuated tubes solar collector is presented. The process of optimization combined the simulated annealing method and a computational fluid dynamics model. The numerical study was carried out in three dimensions, steady-state and laminar regime. A design of experiments study via computational fluid dynamics was carried out with t ...