Jump to Main Content
- Tan, Hongbo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2016 v.126 pp. 875-888
- cold; energy efficiency; energy use and consumption; exergy; liquefied natural gas; specific energy
- ... An ejector-enhanced Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) boil-off gas (BOG) re-liquefaction system is proposed to improve the energy efficiency of the existing system. In the new system, two ejectors are respectively used to reduce the energy loss in the expansion of the pressurized BOG and inject a part of fuel BOG into the compression system, and a recuperator is employed to recover the cold energy of th ...
- Tan, Hongbo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2013 v.76 pp. 685-690
- cold; cooling; heat exchangers; heat transfer; mathematical models; temperature; thermal conductivity; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this paper, the theoretical analyses are conducted to explore the optimization problems of thermoelectric cooler (TEC) systems applied in electronic cooling. The study mainly focuses on the optimal heat exchanger configuration of a TEC system. The effects of total heat transfer area allocation ratio, thermal conductance of the TEC hot and cold side and TEM element material properties on the coo ...