Jump to Main Content
- Miao, He, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2019 v.193 pp. 64-73
- absorption; anodes; electrochemistry; fuel cells; harvesting; heat; microstructure; refrigerators; temperature
- ... In addition to generate electricity, solid oxide fuel cells also produce a considerable quantity of high-quality waste heat. To harvest the waste heat, an advanced triple-cycle system based upon solid oxide fuel cells, vacuum thermionic generators and absorption refrigerators is theoretically put forward. Assuming that the main irreversible losses within the system are thermodynamic and electroche ...
- Miao, He, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2019 v.181 pp. 292-301
- absorption; cooling; electricity generation; fuel cells; heat pumps; heat recovery; models; refrigerators; relative humidity; temperature
- ... In addition to electricity generation, high-temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cells also produce numerous high-quality waste heat, which may be further used in combined cooling, heating and power systems. In this study, a new general model of an integrated system consisting of a high-temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell, a regenerator and an absorption cycle is proposed for waste ...