Jump to Main Content
- Cai, Dongren; Xie, Yiwei; Li, Ling; Ren, Jieyong; Lin, Xiaocheng; Qiu, Ting
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.166 pp. 318-327
- Sapindus saponaria, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; acidity; biodiesel; catalysts; catalytic activity; experimental design; ferric chloride; fuel production; ionic liquids; methanol; molecular dynamics; oils; response surface methodology; temperature; transesterification; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... With the combination of molecular simulation and relevant experiments, the efficient Brønsted-Lewis acidic ionic liquid (IL) was designed and synthesized for biodiesel production from soapberry oil. In molecular simulation, 4-methylthiazole (MT) is proved to be the best matrix for IL preparation via electrostatic potential analysis and proton affinity analysis, and it also is verified by experimen ...
- Feng, Yaoyao; Li, Ling; Wang, Xin; Yang, Jinbei; Qiu, Ting
- Energy conversion and management 2017
- Sapindus saponaria, etc ; biodiesel; catalysts; catalytic activity; composite polymers; crosslinking; esterification; fatty acid methyl esters; feedstocks; ionic liquids; methanol; microparticles; nanoparticles; oils; oleic acid; response surface methodology; strength (mechanics); sulfates; thermal stability; transesterification; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Usually, traditional poly (ionic liquid)s are prepared to nanoparticles with high surface areas for achieving a quasi-homogeneous reaction system. In this work, a novel poly (ionic liquid) P(VB-VS)HSO4, synthesized by simply using ionic liquids immobilized on the 1-vinylimidazole-based crosslinked copolymer microsphere, was used as heterogeneous catalyst for transesterification of a novel non-edib ...