Jump to Main Content
- Bazilian, Morgan; Chattopadhyay, Debabrata
- Energy for sustainable development 2016 v.32 pp. 110-120
- case studies; decision making; energy; infrastructure; models; planning; risk; statistical analysis; uncertainty; violence; Sudan
- ... Traditional methods of energy planning are likely to provide results that may be inappropriate in fragile and conflict-prone countries. The risks of violence and damage, or significant delays and cancellations in infrastructure development, are rife in these states. Thus, least-cost planning processes must explicitly address the inherent risks. While there are numerous statistical methods for deal ...
- Šadauskienė, J.; Šeduikytė, L.; Paukštys, V.; Banionis, K.; Gailius, A.
- Energy for sustainable development 2016 v.32 pp. 31-39
- air; atmospheric pressure; buildings; case studies; confidence interval; energy; Lithuania
- ... The aim of this work was to evaluate the reliability of building energy performance methodology and to determine the significance of the building air tightness.This paper presents a study on the significance of the building air tightness for 27 single-family detached houses, which were built in Central Lithuania during 2007–2011. Results of the field study and calculations indicated that air tight ...