Jump to Main Content
- Janda, Karel
- Energy policy 2018 v.122 pp. 551-562
- electricity; energy; markets; models; prices; regression analysis; solar energy; time series analysis
- ... This paper analyses Slovak electricity market with a focus on photovoltaic energy. It evaluates the impact of the solar electricity penetration into electricity mix on spot prices, seeks evidence of the merit order effect in the Slovak electricity market and quantifies it based on hourly data. The multivariate regression analysis covers the period 2011–2016. The rather small merit order effect est ...
- Jobin, Marilou; Siegrist, Michael
- Energy policy 2018 v.122 pp. 736-747
- climate change; electricity; energy; environmental impact; people; power plants; regression analysis; variance; Switzerland
- ... Numerous countries are restructuring their electricity systems. Transitioning to electricity systems that are considered acceptable by the public requires that the public's preferences be taken into account. In this study, we investigate the type of energy technology portfolio that people prefer for Switzerland, and why they prefer it, when they are faced with two realistic constraints: (i) the li ...