Jump to Main Content
- Peña, Juan Ignacio; Rodriguez, Rosa
- Energy policy 2018 v.122 pp. 142-151
- auctions; consumers (people); electricity; energy; futures trading; issues and policy; prices; risk; New Jersey
- ... This paper studies premiums got by winning bidders in default supply auctions, and speculation and hedging activities in power derivatives markets in dates near auctions. Data includes fifty-six auction prices from 2007 to 2013, those of CESUR in the Spanish OMEL electricity market, and those of Basic Generation Service auctions (PJM-BGS) in New Jersey's PJM market. Winning bidders got an average ...
- Roulot, Jonathan; Raineri, Ricardo
- Energy policy 2018 v.122 pp. 459-473
- business planning; consumers (people); electricity; income; issues and policy; risk; sales; solar collectors; stakeholders; France
- ... Between 2016 and 2017, the French Government made significant advances in shaping the new legislative structure in order to support photovoltaic electricity self-consumption, which is a growing challenge for many countries developing renewables close to the grid parity. By analyzing all the main financial flows linked to the electric bill, the sales of electricity and the investment in photovoltai ...