Jump to Main Content
- Kasperbauer, T.J.
- Energy policy 2017 v.111 pp. 52-57
- decision making; energy; ethics; humans; infrastructure; issues and policy; people; renewable energy sources
- ... Nudges modify decision frameworks in order to steer people's choices in particular directions. Modifying energy consumption choices through nudging has shown significant promise for promoting sustainable consumption behaviors. However, policy makers have been reluctant to embrace nudges, due to concerns over potential ethical objections. This paper argues that the major ethical objections to nudgi ...
- Brown, George; Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- Energy policy 2017 v.111 pp. 127-136
- assets; climate; climate change; decision making; energy; energy policy; fossil fuels; politics; stakeholders; United States
- ... This study presents the results of an investigation into the frequency in which four candidates of the 2016 United States Presidential Primary season communicated their political positions on climate change, and how they subsequently framed these stances in numerous contextual drivers alongside energy policies. A systematic content analysis of political debates, campaign speeches, and press statem ...