Jump to Main Content
- Smith Stegen, Karen
- Energy policy 2011 v.39 no.10 pp. 6505-6513
- energy resources, etc ; European Union; case studies; energy; issues and policy; markets; models; politics; Iran; Russia; Venezuela; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... As the likelihood increases that Russia will dominate the European Union's (EU) energy supply, questions have emerged as to whether Russia would use the energy weapon to influence EU member policies and extract political concessions. Countervailing voices argue that Russia would be restricted by interdependence and market forces. As of yet, no one has analyzed the assumptions underlying the energy ...
- Ozaki, Ritsuko; Sevastyanova, Katerina
- Energy policy 2011 v.39 no.5 pp. 2217-2227
- energy resources, etc ; case studies; climate change; consumer information; issues and policy; markets; motivation; ownership; purchasing; questionnaires; social behavior; surveys; value added; vehicles (equipment); Show all 14 Subjects
- ... What makes consumers adopt energy-sustainable innovations? The uptake of such products and technologies is of importance, particularly at a time when climate change, diminishing energy resources and energy security are urgent issues. This paper reports on a case study of consumer adoption of hybrid vehicles, a green innovation that has been in the market since the late 1990s. The study is based on ...