Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: lambs?
- Srinivasan, Suchita
- Energy policy 2019 v.128 pp. 907-918
- incandescent lamps, etc ; data collection; developing countries; emissions; empirical models; fluorescent lamps; issues and policy; least squares; subsidies; sustainable technology; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... What are the determinants of policy choice, and how effective are policies in facilitating the diffusion of clean technologies to developing countries? To answer this question, I create a novel dataset on the adoption of policies to incentivise the diffusion of compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) in 72 low and middle-income countries spanning 1993–2013. The empirical model uses the instrumental variab ...
- Timilsina, Govinda R.; Sikharulidze, Anna; Karapoghosyan, Eduard; Shatvoryan, Suren
- Energy policy 2017 v.108 pp. 29-43
- incandescent lamps, etc ; carbon; climate change; cost effectiveness; economic development; energy efficiency; financial economics; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; issues and policy; marginal abatement cost; marginal abatement cost curve; Armenia; Georgia; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Armenia and Georgia are taking climate change agenda seriously and contributing to efforts for mitigating global climate change through various ways including preparation of low carbon development strategies for their future economic growth. The improvement of energy efficiency is one of the key elements of the low carbon development strategies. This study develops a methodology to estimate margin ...