Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Gang; Wu, Mengmeng; Wang, Rui; Xu, Hao; Song, Xiang
- Engineering geology 2017 v.216 pp. 140-152
- disasters, etc ; coal; computer software; drainage; drilling; engineering; mathematical models; porosity; quantitative analysis; China; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The development height of a gas conducting fracture zone (GFZ) in the gob overlying strata is crucial to the gas drainage and safe production of a coal mine. In order to address the issues of excessive gas concentration and uncertain GFZ height in No. 7435 Face overlying strata of Kongzhuang Coal Mine, China, the caving characteristics of overlying strata were explored using both physical experime ...
- Wang, Liang; Liu, Shimin; Cheng, Yuan-Ping; Yin, Guang-zhi; Guo, Pin-kun; Mou, Jun-hui
- Engineering geology 2017 v.218 pp. 12-21
- disasters, etc ; coal; coalbed methane; data collection; drilling; engineering; laboratory experimentation; mechanical properties; risk; temperature; thermal properties; China; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Magma intrusions into coal seams are common throughout the world. The high temperatures and pressures induced by magma intrusion can alter the properties of coal, including its rank, mechanical properties, cleat and pore structures and adsorption-desorption behaviors. Because the thermal properties of magma intrusions also affect localized in situ stress distributions, both the alteration of coal ...