Jump to Main Content
- Do, Yuno; Choi, Moon Bo
- Entomological research 2019 v.49 no.1 pp. 35-45
- apples; arid lands; crops; dryland farming; fruits; grains; growing season; host plants; insect pests; pears; plant pests; social networks; vegetables; wetlands
- ... In this study, the co‐occurrence patterns of 618 pest insects for 47 host crops, including vegetables, grains, and fruits, were identified. To identify the pest co‐occurrence patterns for various crops, and the interactions among the pest insects and crops, we employed social network analysis methods. We used three traditional centrality measures (degree, closeness, and eigenvector) to determine t ...
- Yasin, Muhammad; Wakil, Waqas; Ghazanfar, Muhammad Usman; Qayyum, Mirza Abdul; Tahir, Muhammad; Bedford, Geoffrey O.
- Entomological research 2019 v.49 no.1 pp. 3-12
- Beauveria bassiana; Metarhizium anisopliae; Phoenix dactylifera; Rhynchophorus ferrugineus; adults; conidia; entomopathogenic fungi; field crops; forests; fruits; insects; larvae; mortality; mycoses; orchards; soil sampling; vegetables; virulence
- ... Nineteen different isolates of the entomopathogenic fungi Beauveria bassiana sensu lato (s.l.) and Metarhizium anisopliae s.l. (Ascomycota: Hypocreales), recovered from different soil samples (field crops, fruit orchards, vegetable fields and forests) and insect cadavers were tested against Rhynchophorus ferrugineus (Olivier) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) at two different spore concentrations (1 × 1 ...