Jump to Main Content
- Apel, Petra; Kortenkamp, Andreas; Koch, Holger M.; Vogel, Nina; Rüther, Maria; Kasper-Sonnenberg, Monika; Conrad, Andre; Brüning, Thomas; Kolossa-Gehring, Marike
- Environment international 2020 v.137 pp. 105467
- male reproductive system, etc ; environmental monitoring; males; metabolites; phthalates; risk; risk assessment; risk management; surveys; urine; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... In several human biomonitoring surveys, changes in the usage patterns of phthalates have come to light, but their influence on the risks associated with combined exposures is insufficiently understood. Based on the largest study to date, the 27-year survey of urinary phthalate metabolite levels in 24-hour urine samples from the German Environmental Specimen Bank, we present a deep analysis of chan ...
- Chen, Ying-Jun; Duan, Peng; Meng, Tian-Qing; Chen, Heng-Gui; Chavarro, Jorge E.; Xiong, Cheng-Liang; Pan, An; Wang, Yi-Xin; Lu, Wen-Qing; Messerlian, Carmen
- Environment international 2020 v.134 pp. 105335
- male reproductive system, etc ; Chinese people; adverse effects; blood; blood sampling; bromination; chloroform; cross-sectional studies; dose response; drinking water; humans; laboratory animals; males; men; models; regression analysis; semen banks; semen quality; spermatozoa; China; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Trihalomethanes (THMs) have demonstrated adverse effects on male reproductive systems in experimental animals, but human evidence has been inconsistent. Prior researches have been limited by small sample sizes and inadequate exposure assessment.To investigate the association between blood THMs and repeated measurements of semen quality parameters among 1199 healthy men screened as potential sperm ...