Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Lu, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Environment international 2019 v.127 pp. 70-77
- Chinese people; boys; children; cross-sectional studies; drinking water; fluorides; fluorosis; girls; mitochondrial DNA; models; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; regression analysis; specific ion electrodes; urine; China
- ... The alteration of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) content contributes to many diseases, however, little is known about its effect on the prevalence of dental fluorosis (DF).We conducted a cross-sectional study to investigate the association of low-to-moderate fluoride exposure with relative mtDNA levels in relation to DF in children.We recruited 616 resident children, aged 7–13 years, randomly from low- ...
- Yang, Lu, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Environment international 2019
- Aeromonas; Escherichia coli; Klebsiella pneumoniae; agar; ampicillin; aquaculture; aquatic ecosystems; bacteria; carbapenems; colistin; desorption; environmental monitoring; fisheries; food chain; genomics; humans; markets; minimum inhibitory concentration; plasmids; polymerase chain reaction; resistance genes; sequence analysis; slaughterhouses; sulfamethoxazole; supply chain; tigecycline; China
- ... Since its discovery in 2015, the mobile colistin resistance gene mcr-1 has been reported in bacteria from >50 countries. Although aquaculture-associated bacteria may act as a significant reservoir for colistin resistance, systematic investigations of mcr-1 in the aquaculture supply chain are scarce.We investigated the presence of colistin resistance determinants in the aquaculture supply chain in ...