Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jun, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2015 v.49 no.1 pp. 284-291
- air; canopy; developmental stages; ecosystems; models; molecular weight; paddies; partition coefficients; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rice; soil; uncertainty; volatile organic compounds; China
- ... Rice, one of the most widely cultivated crops, has received great attention in contaminant uptake from soil and air, especially for the special approaches used for its cultivation. The dry–wet alternation method can influence the air–soil partitioning of semivolatile organic compounds (SVOCs) in the paddy ecosystem. Here, we modified a fugacity sampler to investigate the air–surface in situ partit ...
- Li, Jun, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2015 v.49 no.5 pp. 2904-2911
- A horizons; factories; flame retardants; forest soils; groundwater contamination; industrialization; isomers; leaching; manufacturing; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; soil sampling; China
- ... The levels and distribution of polybrominated diphenylethers (PBDEs), novel brominated flame retardants (NBFRs) and Dechlorane Plus (DP) in soils and their dependence on environmental and anthropological factors were investigated in 159 soil samples from 30 background forested mountain sites across China. Decabromodiphenylethane (DBDPE) was the most abundant flame retardant (25–18 000 pg g–¹ and 5 ...