Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, Zhineng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2013 v.47 no.23 pp. 13395-13403
- DDT (pesticide); HCH (pesticide); air; cis-chlordane; enantiomers; lindane; seawater; surface water; trans-chlordane; volatilization; Bay of Bengal; Indian Ocean; Malaysia; Sri Lanka
- ... Nineteen pairs of gaseous and surface seawater samples were collected along the cruise from Malaysia to the south of Bay of Bengal passing by Sri Lanka between April 12 and May 4, 2011 on the Chinese research vessel Shiyan I to investigate the latest OCP pollution status over the equatorial Indian Ocean. Significant decrease of α-HCH and γ-HCH was found in the air and dissolved water phase owing t ...
- Cheng, Zhineng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2013 v.47 no.6 pp. 2679-2687
- air; alkanes; atmospheric deposition; environmental fate; fractionation; industrialization; river deltas; rivers; rural areas; seasonal variation; soil; soil sampling; summer; vapors; volatilization; winter; China
- ... Research on the environmental fate of short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs and MCCPs) in highly industrialized subtropical areas is still scarce. Air, soil, and atmospheric deposition process in the Pearl River Delta of South China were investigated, and the average SCCP and MCCP concentrations were 5.2 μg/sampler (17.69 ng/m³) and 4.1 μg/sampler for passive air samples, 18.3 and 5 ...