Jump to Main Content
- Lee, S. C., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2017 v.51 no.18 pp. 10682-10690
- adsorption; carbon nitride; hydrogen bonding; irradiation; nitric oxide; oxidation; photocatalysts; remediation; strontium carbonate; transportation; urea
- ... This work demonstrates the first molecular-level conversion pathway of NO oxidation over a novel SrO-clusters@amorphous carbon nitride (SCO-ACN) photocatalyst, which is synthesized via copyrolysis of urea and SrCO₃. The inclusion of SrCO₃ is crucial in the formation of the amorphous carbon nitride (ACN) and SrO clusters by attacking the intralayer hydrogen bonds at the edge sites of graphitic carb ...
- Lee, S. C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2014 v.48 no.17 pp. 10345-10353
- air; aluminum oxide; carbon nitride; ceramics; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; energy conservation; foams; lighting; monitoring; nitric oxide; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; pyrolysis; temperature
- ... The immobilization of a photocatalyst on a proper support is pivotal for practical environmental applications. In this work, graphitic carbon nitride (g-C₃N₄) as a rising visible light photocatalyst was first immobilized on structured Al₂O₃ ceramic foam by a novel in situ approach. Immobilized g-C₃N₄ was applied for photocatalytic removal of 600 ppb level NO in air under real indoor illumination o ...