Jump to Main Content
- Trinh, Trong Anh
- Environmental and resource economics 2018 v.71 no.4 pp. 897-921
- climate change; climatic factors; dry season; farmers; farms; households; income; irrigated farming; models; rain; temperature; wet season; Vietnam
- ... This paper examines farm household-level impacts of climate change by examining the relationship between climatic variables and Vietnamese agricultural output. The Ricardian technique is applied with panel data which accounts for both adaptation strategies and household characteristics. This study proposes a two-stage Hsiao model to correct for collinearity between climatic variables and individua ...
- Safarzynska, Karolina
- Environmental and resource economics 2018 v.71 no.4 pp. 1001-1025
- climate change; harvesting; renewable resources; uncertainty; violence
- ... How do resource uncertainty and intergroup conflict affect intragroup cooperation over resources in the common pool dilemmas? Does a danger of sudden resource depletion encourage random acts of violence? There are concerns that climate change will escalate conflicts over, and the scarcity of, renewable resources, which are already under threat or in a state of decline. However, we know surprisingl ...