Jump to Main Content
- Ziegler, Andreas, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental and resource economics 2017 v.66 no.1 pp. 113-133
- climate change; data collection; emissions; empirical research; pollution; public services and goods; travel; Germany; United States
- ... This paper studies the voluntary provision of public goods that is partially driven by a desire to offset for individual polluting activities. We first extend existing theory and show that offsets allow a reduction in effective environmental pollution levels while not necessarily extending the consumption of a polluting good. We further discuss the impact of an increased environmental preference o ...
- Ziegler, Andreas, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental and resource economics 2007 v.37 no.4 pp. 661-680
- assets; corporations; econometrics; environmental performance; industry; models; prices; risk factors; stock exchange
- ... This paper examines the effect of sustainability performance of European corporations on their stock performance, measured as the average monthly stock return from 1996 to 2001. The econometric analysis is based on common empirical asset pricing models, particularly on the multifactor model according to Fama and French (1993, Journal of Financial Economics, 33:3-56). The consideration of sustainab ...