Jump to Main Content
- Gombert, Philippe; Gueye, Abdoulaye; Hamed, Haykel Ben; Beji, Hassen; Laouafa, Farid
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.13 pp. 372
- equipment; selection criteria; thermal energy; France
- ... The authors would like to correct errors in the original publication as detailed below. ...
- Bagheri, Hashem; Kamali, Mahdi; Mostajaboddavati, Sayed Mojtaba; Raeissi, Kaveh; Zare, Mohammad Reza
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.13 pp. 373
- Cenozoic era; absorption; cadmium; cesium; factor analysis; gamma radiation; geochemistry; heavy metals; information processing; polluted soils; potassium; radionuclides; rare earth elements; salt lakes; spectroscopy; thorium; trace elements; uranium; volcanic rocks; Iran
- ... Urmia Lake is one of the greatest salt lakes in the world and is located in the uppermost northwestern regions of Iran. In this study, in addition to trace elements, activity concentration of natural (²³⁸U, ²³²Th and ⁴⁰K) and artificial (¹³⁷Cs) radioisotopes are determined in soil and sediment specimens collected from the Urmia Lake shore by adopting gamma ray spectrometry method. The samples are ...