Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Qian; Zhang, Mingjun; Wang, Liwei; Che, Yanjun
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.14 pp. 392
- Yellow River, etc ; air; evaporation rate; fate and transport models; monsoon season; summer; watersheds; wind; winter; China; Yangtze River; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... By using 243 event-based precipitation samples from April 2011 to March 2012 and 289 long-term monthly average values from the GNIP stations, this study discussed the contribution rate of recycled moisture in The Yangtze River and The Yellow River in China and its controlling factors. The contribution rate of recycled moisture in The Yellow River is higher than the values in The Yangtze River basi ...
- Guo, Bing; Yang, Fei; Fan, Yewen; Han, Baomin; Chen, Shuting; Yang, Wenna
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.10 pp. 308
- Yellow River, etc ; Landsat; climate; ecosystems; environmental factors; landscapes; models; monitoring; monsoon season; river deltas; soil; soil salinization; vegetation; wetlands; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Considering the surface eco-environmental landscape of the Yellow River Delta, two different models based on Modified Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index–Salinized Index (MSAVI–SI) feature spaces have been proposed, and then, comparisons and analyses among the above two models have been conducted to find and recommend the optimal monitoring model of soil salinization for the Yellow River Delta. Results ...