Jump to Main Content
- Pham, BinhThai; Tien Bui, Dieu; Prakash, Indra
- Environmental earth sciences 2018 v.77 no.4 pp. 146
- graphs; land use; landslides; models; prediction; rain; rivers; roads; support vector machines; trees; Vietnam
- ... A hybrid Bagging based Support Vector Machines (BSVM) method, which is a combination of Bagging Ensemble and Support Vector Machine (SVM) classifier, was proposed for the spatial prediction of landslides at the district of Mu Cang Chai, Viet Nam. In the present study, 248 past landslides and fifteen geo-environmental factors (curvature, elevation, distance to rivers, slope, aspect, river density, ...
- Aghili, Somayeh; Vaezihir, Abdorreza; Hosseinzadeh, Mohammadreza
- Environmental earth sciences 2018 v.77 no.4 pp. 128
- acid mine drainage; adsorption; alluvium; aluminum; arsenic; cadmium; calcium; copper; heavy metals; iron; lead; magnesium; manganese; mercury; mine tailings; models; molybdenum; plums; pollutants; pollution; potassium; rivers; rocks; silver; sodium; stream channels; texture; zinc; Azerbaijan; Iran
- ... Sungun sulfidic copper mine, with high potential to produce acid mine drainage, is located at northwest of Iran in the East Azerbaijan Province. To investigate the spatial distribution and vertical changes of heavy metals in alluvial deposits of this mine, sampling was conducted in two stages. Samples were collected from the surface and vertical profile of the river bed alluvium and also the waste ...