Jump to Main Content
- Reddy, A. G. S.
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.71 no.10 pp. 4473-4495
- anions; aquifers; calcium; calcium carbonate; cations; chlorides; drinking water; evaporation; fluorine; groundwater; groundwater contamination; hydrochemistry; magnesium; nitrates; pollutants; rocks; sodium; watersheds; wells; India
- ... Hydrogeochemical controlling factors for high rate of groundwater contamination in stressed aquifer of fractured, consolidated rocks belonging to semi-arid watershed are examined. The groundwater in mid-eastern part of Prakasam district confining to Musi-Gundlakamma sub-basins is heavily contaminated with nitrate and fluoride. Distinct water chemistry is noticed among each group of samples segrega ...
- Rahobisoa, J.-J.; Rajaobelison, J.; Schuth, C.; Kallioras, A.; Ramaroson, V.
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.71 no.10 pp. 4497-4511
- groundwater; groundwater recharge; hydrochemistry; isotopes; models; plateaus; watersheds; Madagascar
- ... The necessity for accurate determination of groundwater recharge is an important issue for the “smart mining” of groundwater resources, especially in hydrologically sensitive regions. Different techniques and methods have been widely reported in literature, and isotope hydrology has found to be one of the major fields of the study. This paper presents the combination of different techniques for an ...