Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2015 v.74 no.5 pp. 3955-3968
- ammonium nitrogen; aquifers; computer software; diffusivity; equations; groundwater; groundwater contamination; hydraulic conductivity; land use planning; linear models; pollutants; prediction; quantitative analysis; risk assessment; soil density; vadose zone; China
- ... Groundwater vulnerability assessment is an important method for groundwater pollution risk assessment. However, vulnerability assessment results rarely consider groundwater pollution concentration. Few quantitative studies consider groundwater pollutant concentration in different hydrogeological conditions. HYDRUS-1D software can simulate different concentrations of pollutants reaching the shallow ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.72 no.10 pp. 4097-4104
- aquifers; chromium; concrete; control methods; drainage channels; groundwater; groundwater contamination; groundwater flow; hazardous waste; hydrologic models; landfills; monitoring; wells
- ... The groundwater flow and solute transport models were established by Visual Modflow, which was used to forecast the transport process of Cr⁶⁺ in groundwater and simulate the effects of three control measures of contaminants transport after percolation solution leakage happened in the impermeable layer of the landfill. The results showed that the contamination plume of Cr⁶⁺ would reach the pool’s b ...