Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2015 v.74 no.5 pp. 3955-3968
- ammonium nitrogen; aquifers; computer software; diffusivity; equations; groundwater; groundwater contamination; hydraulic conductivity; land use planning; linear models; pollutants; prediction; quantitative analysis; risk assessment; soil density; vadose zone; China
- ... Groundwater vulnerability assessment is an important method for groundwater pollution risk assessment. However, vulnerability assessment results rarely consider groundwater pollution concentration. Few quantitative studies consider groundwater pollutant concentration in different hydrogeological conditions. HYDRUS-1D software can simulate different concentrations of pollutants reaching the shallow ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.72 no.8 pp. 3067-3077
- chemical oxygen demand; chlorophyll; dissolved oxygen; drinking water; ecoregions; equations; expert opinion; experts; lakes; models; monitoring; nitrogen content; phosphorus; plateaus; probability; water temperature; China
- ... Predictive nutrient criteria method, combined with expert elicitation and structural equation model (SEM), was proposed in this study for establishing lake nutrient standard in Chinese lakes (Yungui Plateau ecoregion and Eastern Plain ecoregion). Expert elicitation was involved to quantify the probability of attainment of the designated-use (drinking water source) based on monitoring data. The exp ...