Jump to Main Content
- Mansor, Shattri B., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2013 v.70 no.6 pp. 2679-2690
- image analysis; remote sensing; spectral analysis; vegetation
- ... The processing of remotely sensed data includes compression, noise reduction, classification, feature extraction, change detection and any improvement associated with the problems at hand. In the literature, wavelet methods have been widely used for analysing remote sensing images and signals. The second-generation of wavelets, which is designed based on a method called the lifting scheme, is almo ...
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2012 v.66 no.8 pp. 2185-2195
- algorithms; bedrock; engineering; geographic information systems; geophysics; karsts; limestone; remote sensing; surveys
- ... Geotechnical engineering and unpredictable piling problems of highly urbanized areas underlain by intensive geological fracture zones require a better understanding of their spatial pattern and developments. Unlike traditional techniques which use geophysical survey and visual interpretation of optical satellite images, this study presents a modified approach to revealing the buried geological fra ...