Jump to Main Content
- Abboushi, Atta M. E.; Almasri, Mohammad N.; Shadeed, Sameer M.
- Environmental earth sciences 2015 v.73 no.12 pp. 7861-7872
- West Bank, etc ; models; monitoring; refugees; rivers; runoff; sediments; solutes; storms; streams; wastewater; water quality; watersheds; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This paper aims to investigate the potential existence of wadi–aquifer interaction in the 320 km²semi-arid Faria catchment using a tracer-based methodology. Faria catchment is located in the northeastern part of the West Bank and accounts for 6 % of the total West Bank’s area. Surface runoff in the catchment consists mainly from springs discharge, runoff generated from winter storms, untreated was ...
- Samhan, Sobhi; Friese, Kurt; von Tümpling, Wolf; Pöllmann, Herbert; Hoetzl, Heinz; Ghanem, Marwan
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.71 no.4 pp. 1533-1539
- West Bank, etc ; cadmium; copper; mercury; sediments; springs (water); wastewater; watersheds; zinc; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Al-Qilt catchment, located east of both the Ramallah and Jerusalem districts is strongly influenced by waste waters discharged from Israeli settlements and Palestinian urban centers. In this research, our aim was to verify the chemical status of the surface sediments from the Al-Qilt catchment during 2008/2009. For this purpose, 36 surface sediment samples were collected and analyzed with ICP/MS w ...