Jump to Main Content
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.16 pp. 1176
- United States Geological Survey; atmospheric precipitation; base flow; basins; computer software; drainage; groundwater; heat sums; humans; land cover; models; regression analysis; rivers; soil; streams; surface water; watersheds; wells; Wisconsin
- ... The baseflow of the Wolf River (drainage area of 1200 km²) in northeastern Wisconsin (USA) has declined by over 30 % during the last 30 years, whereas climatic, land cover, and soil characteristics of the basin have remained unchanged. Because groundwater basins do not always coincide with surface water basins, estimating groundwater discharge to streams using variables only pertinent to the surfa ...
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.71 no.6 pp. 2739-2752
- Markov chain; carbon dioxide; prediction; simulation models
- ... The present study focuses on understanding the leakage potentials of the stored supercritical CO₂ plume through caprocks generated in geostatistically created heterogeneous media. For this purpose, two hypothetical cases with different geostatistical features were developed, and two conditional geostatistical simulation models (i.e., sequential indicator simulation or SISIM and generalized coupled ...