Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Jianwei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.11 pp. 942
- adsorption; anaerobic conditions; bentonite; pH; phosphates; phosphorus; sediments; sorption isotherms
- ... The efficiency of sediment amendment with zirconium-reacted bentonite (ZrBT) to control phosphorus (P) release from sediments under anaerobic conditions was investigated. Results showed that ZrBT exhibited excellent adsorption performance for phosphate (PO₄ ³⁻) in water, owing to its wide effective pH range, high adsorption capacity and rapid adsorption kinetics. The maximum PO₄ ³⁻ monolayer adsor ...
- Lin, Jianwei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2014 v.72 no.10 pp. 3969-3980
- adsorbents; adsorption; bisphenol A; cetylpyridinium chloride; electrostatic interactions; heat production; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobic bonding; mass transfer; models; pH; sorption isotherms; zeolites
- ... Surfactant-modified natural zeolites (SMNZs) with different coverage types were prepared by loading cetylpyridinium bromide onto the surface of natural zeolites. The resulting SMNZs were characterized and used as adsorbents to remove bisphenol A (BPA) from aqueous solution. The monolayer and bilayer SMNZs were effective for removing BPA from aqueous solution. The BPA adsorption capacity for the mo ...