Jump to Main Content
- Alonso, Daniel; Azahara Gómez, Ana; Nombela, Gloria; Muñiz, Mariano
- Environmental entomology 2009 v.38 no.1 pp. 11-17
- nonlinear models, etc ; Aleyrodes proletella; insect development; developmental stages; temperature; host plants; Brassica oleracea var. italica; broccoli; cultivars; nymphs; mortality; phenology; linear models; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Laboratory experiments were conducted to estimate developmental rates and nymphal survival of Aleyrodes proletella Linnaeus (Homoptera: Aleyrodidae) on two broccoli Brassica oleracea L. variety italica Plenck cultivars (Marathon and Agripa) at eight constant temperatures (16, 18, 20, 22,24,26,28, and 30°C). The times required to complete development of egg and first instar decreased with increasin ...
- Aghdam, Hossein Ranjbar; Fathipour, Yaghoub; Radjabi, Gholamreza; Rezapanah, Mohammadreza
- Environmental entomology 2009 v.38 no.3 pp. 885-895
- nonlinear models, etc ; Malus domestica; apples; orchards; insect pests; moths; Cydia pomonella; insect development; immatures; morphogenesis; eclosion; ambient temperature; optimization; phenology; prediction; estimation; growth models; linear models; accuracy; validity; pest monitoring; Iran; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Developmental rate models and biological parameters estimated from them, especially lower and upper temperature thresholds and optimal temperature, can help to forecast phenological events of codling moth, Cydia pomonella L. (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae), in apple orchards. We studied the developmental time of immature stages of codling moth at eight constant temperatures ranging from 10 to 35°C and ...