Jump to Main Content
- Wong, Chee-Loong; Yusop, Z.; Venneker, Raymond; Uhlenbrook, Stefan
- Environmental modeling and assessment 2018 v.23 no.3 pp. 277-288
- basins; hydrologic models; landscapes; runoff; stream flow; topography; watersheds; Malaysia
- ... This paper investigates the effects of topographic heterogeneity on the runoff response simulated by a 0.05 degree (approximately 5.5 km) spatial resolution distributed hydrological model for the Pahang, Kelantan, and Muda river basins (25,600, 11,900, and 4010 km², respectively) in Peninsular Malaysia. Daily simulations were carried out and assessed against observed streamflow for the period 1999 ...
- Eltarabily, MohamedGalal; Negm, AbdelazimM.; Yoshimura, Chihiro; Takemura, Jiro
- Environmental modeling and assessment 2018 v.23 no.3 pp. 289-308
- agricultural watersheds; aquifers; dams (hydrology); groundwater; groundwater flow; hydrologic models; irrigation; land use change; river deltas; Egypt; Nile River
- ... Different scenarios of recharge and discharge were assessed for sustainable management of groundwater in Quaternary aquifer east of Nile Delta. MODFLOW was utilized to investigate the effect of land use change and damming construction in the upstream of the Nile River on the current and short-term groundwater management strategies. The interpretive transient simulation was performed between 2004 a ...