Jump to Main Content
- Kumar, Rajesh, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2015 v.187 no.8 pp. 541
- Solanum lycopersicum; application rate; cleaning; field experimentation; fruits; half life; maximum residue limits; pesticides; sampling; tomatoes; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; India
- ... A study was undertaken to evaluate the decline of the residues of pyridalyl in tomatoes grown in two different cultivation systems: open field (conventional cultivation) and net house (pot experiment). Field experiment was conducted with commercial (10 EC) and nanoformulation of pyridalyl on tomato crop. Tomato plants were subjected to pesticide spray, when fruits were close to ripeness. Fruit sam ...
- Kumar, Rajesh, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2015 v.187 no.3 pp. 123
- Abelmoschus esculentus; field experimentation; fruiting; half life; humans; okra; risk; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... A comparative study on residues and rate of dissipation of a new nanoformulation of pyridalyl and commercial pyridalyl was carried out on okra under net house and field conditions. Okra crop was sprayed with commercial and nanoformulation of pyridalyl at recommended (75 g a. i./ha) and double the recommended dose (150 g a. i./ha) at the time of fruiting. Quantitation of residues of pyridalyl in ok ...