Jump to Main Content
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2013 v.185 no.8 pp. 6517-6529
- lipid content; carbon dioxide; proteins; sulfur; on-farm research; seeds; zinc; calcium; iron; leaf area index; nutritive value; Brassica juncea; magnesium; mustard seed; oilseeds; air; ozone; field experimentation; photosynthesis; India
- ... Field experiments were conducted in open top chamber during rabi seasons of 2009-10 and 2010-11 at the research farm of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi to study the effect of tropospheric ozone (O3) and carbon dioxide (CO2) interaction on yield and nutritional quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea (L.) Czern.). Mustard plants were grown from emergence to maturity under d ...
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2007 v.131 no.1-3 pp. 451-465
- climate change; climate models; denitrification; emissions; farms; field experimentation; grain yield; grains; land use; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; nitrous oxide; nutrients; soil; soil nutrient balance; temperature; volatilization; India
- ... Nitrogen is the most widely used fertilizer nutrient, and it is a universally deficient nutrient too, which often severely restricts the growth and yield of crops. To improve N fertilizer management, soil-plant system models can be applied to simulate adequate N supply for both, optimal crop growth and minimal N losses. The likely impact of climate change on the cereal production is of paramount i ...