Jump to Main Content
- Mohamed, Abdul A. J.; Rahman, Ibrahim Abdul; Lim, Lee H.
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2014 v.186 no.10 pp. 6287-6300
- Zanzibar, etc ; World Health Organization; adsorption; anions; bromides; calcium; cations; chlorides; effluents; fertilizer application; filtration; fluorine; groundwater; ion exchange chromatography; landfill leachates; magnesium; nitrates; nitrogen dioxide; potassium; risk; seepage; septic systems; sodium; spectroscopy; springs (water); stakeholders; total dissolved solids; water quality; wells; Show all 29 Subjects
- ... This paper highlights the levels of anions (nitrate, nitrite, sulfate, bromide, chloride, and fluoride) and cations (potassium, sodium, magnesium, and calcium) in selected springs and groundwater sources in the urban-west region of Zanzibar Island. The levels of total dissolved solids (TDS) and sodium adsorption ratio (SAR) were also studied. Thirty water samples were collected in December 2012 fr ...
- Alonso Aller, E.; Eklöf, J. S.; Gullström, M.; Kloiber, U.; Linderholm, H. W.; Nordlund, L. M.
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2019 v.191 no.12 pp. 774
- Zanzibar, etc ; anthropogenic activities; climate; ecosystems; environmental factors; marine protected areas; monitoring; seagrasses; sediments; species diversity; storms; temperature; temporal variation; water currents; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... In a changing environment, there is an increasing interest to monitor ecosystems to understand their responses to environmental change. Seagrass meadows are highly important ecosystems that are under constant pressure from human activities and climate impacts, with marked declines observed worldwide. Despite increasing efforts, monitoring of multispecific tropical seagrass meadows is scarce, parti ...
- PubMed Central: