Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Zhaoxian; Du, Guizhen; Gao, Beibei; Hu, Kunming; Kaziem, Amir E.; Li, Lianshan; He, Zongzhe; Shi, Haiyan; Wang, Minghua
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.251 pp. 30-36
- endocrine system, etc ; binding capacity; computer simulation; ecotoxicology; estrogenic properties; fungicides; hormone receptors; humans; metabolites; reporter genes; stereoselectivity; thyroid hormones; triazoles; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The wide use of chiral fungicides has generated interest in the stereoselectivity of their ecotoxicological effects. However, there are few studies about the potential endocrine-disrupting effects (EDEs) of chiral fungicides. This study evaluated the hormone receptor activities of the chiral triazole fungicide prothioconazole and its metabolite using reporter gene assays. The results indicated tha ...
- Heo, SungKu; Safder, Usman; Yoo, ChangKyoo
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.253 pp. 29-38
- endocrine system, etc ; artificial intelligence; ecotoxicology; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; estrogen receptors; human health; humans; in vitro studies; models; quantitative analysis; quantitative structure-activity relationships; sex hormone-binding globulin; statistical analysis; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Over 80,000 endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) are considered emerging contaminants (ECs), which are of great concern due to their effects on human health. Quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSAR) models are a promising alternative to in vitro methods to predict the toxicological effects of chemicals on human health. In this study, we assessed a deep-learning based QSAR (DL-QSAR) mod ...