Jump to Main Content
- Aminot, Yann; Sayfritz, Stephen J.; Thomas, Kevin V.; Godinho, Lia; Botteon, Elena; Ferrari, Federico; Boti, Vasiliki; Albanis, Triantafyllos; Köck-Schulmeyer, Marianne; Diaz-Cruz, M. Silvia; Farré, Marinella; Barceló, Damià; Marques, António; Readman, James W.
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.252 pp. 1301-1310
- perfluorocarbons, etc ; UV filters; aquaculture; aquatic environment; biomarkers; coasts; ecotoxicology; estuaries; marine ecosystems; perfluorooctane sulfonic acid; personal care products; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; preservatives; risk; risk assessment; sediments; sewage; urbanization; water pollution; Atlantic Ocean; Europe; Mediterranean Sea; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The contamination of marine ecosystems by contaminants of emerging concern such as personal care products or per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances is of increasing concern. This work assessed the concentrations of selected contaminants of emerging concern in water and sediment of European aquaculture areas, to evaluate their co-variation with legacy contaminants (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) an ...
- Wang, Wei; Zhou, Wei; Wu, Shaowei; Liang, Fan; Li, Yan; Zhang, Jun; Cui, Linlin; Feng, Yan; Wang, Yan
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.247 pp. 824-831
- perfluorocarbons, etc ; Chinese people; animal ovaries; blood; body mass index; carboxylic acids; case-control studies; chemical species; confidence interval; educational status; employment; female fertility; household income; humans; industrial applications; liquid chromatography; menarche; models; odds ratio; perfluorooctane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctanoic acid; polycystic ovary syndrome; products and commodities; regression analysis; risk; tandem mass spectrometry; women; China; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... Perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are a family of synthetic, fluorinated organic compounds. They have been widely used in industrial applications and consumer products and widespread in the environment, wildlife and human. Experimental and epidemiologic evidence suggested that PFASs are capable of interfering with endocrine processes and have potential reproductive and developmental toxicities. Po ...