Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.245 pp. 1058-1070
- anthropogenic activities; chemical oxygen demand; ecosystems; factor analysis; human population; industrial effluents; nitrogen; nitrogen content; pesticides; phosphorus; pollution control; regression analysis; river water; rivers; sewage; wastewater treatment; water pollution; water quality; watersheds; China
- ... Using multivariate statistical analysis, the study evaluated anthropogenic sources of river water contamination and their relationships with river water quality in the Haicheng River basin near to the Liaodong Bay in Northeast China. The results showed that nitrogen (N) and phosphorous (P) were identified as the main pollutants in the river water by factor analysis. Human population and elevationa ...
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.246 pp. 319-327
- air quality; biomass; burning; combustion; inhalation exposure; lung neoplasms; models; molecular weight; particulate emissions; particulates; pollution; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; provenance; risk; summer; winter; China
- ... Levels, compositions, sources, and cancer risks of fine particle (PM2.5)-bound PAHs were investigated at an urban site of Wuhan, Central China. Totally 115 PM2.5 samples collected during four seasons from 2014 to 2015 were analyzed for 16 USEPA priority PAHs. The annual average of PM2.5 and total PAHs were 106 ± 41.7 μg m−3 and 25.1 ± 19.4 ng m−3, respectively. The seasonal levels of PM2.5 and PAH ...