Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Bo-Yi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.235 pp. 576-588
- Americans; Asians; air pollutants; air pollution; blood pressure; carbon monoxide; confidence interval; databases; hypertension; men; meta-analysis; nitrogen dioxide; odds ratio; ozone; particulates; regression analysis; sulfur dioxide; systematic review
- ... Although numerous studies have investigated the association of ambient air pollution with hypertension and blood pressure (BP), the results were inconsistent. We performed a comprehensive systematic review and meta-analysis of these studies. Seven international and Chinese databases were searched for studies examining the associations of particulate (diameter<2.5 μm (PM2.5), 2.5–10 μm (PM2.5-10) o ...
- Yang, Bo-Yi, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.238 pp. 177-185
- Chinese people; aerodynamics; air pollutants; air pollution; childhood; children; cohort studies; health effects assessments; hypertension; middle schools; nitrogen dioxide; odds ratio; ozone; particulates; pet ownership; pets; regression analysis; students; sulfur dioxide; China
- ... The effect of ambient air pollution exposure on childhood hypertension has emerged as a concern in China, and previous studies suggested pet ownership is associated with lower blood pressure (BP). However, limited information exists on the interactive effects pet ownership and air pollution exposure has on hypertension. We investigated the interactions between exposure to pet ownership and air pol ...