Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2015 v.206 pp. 32-37
- adverse effects; birth weight; blood serum; confidence interval; gestational age; head circumference; infants; lipids; males; mothers; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; China
- ... This study aimed to examine the potential association between maternal PBDEs and birth outcomes, including birth weight (g), length (cm), head circumference (cm) and gestational age (week). 215 mothers were recruited from a prospective birth cohort in rural northern China between September 2010 and February 2012. Serum PBDE congeners were detected and their association with birth outcomes were exa ...
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2016 v.211 pp. 67-73
- adverse effects; animals; blood serum; cadmium; human population; infants; maternal exposure; mothers; neurodevelopment; China
- ... Although animal studies suggested that prenatal cadmium exposure can cause neurodevelopmental deficits, little is explored in human populations, or its mechanism. We investigated the association between prenatal cadmium exposures and infants' developmental quotients (DQs) based on the Gesell Developmental Schedules (gross motor, fine motor, adaptive, language, and social domains) at 12 months of a ...