Jump to Main Content
- Diao, Zeng-Hui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.239 pp. 698-705
- adsorption; aquatic environment; aqueous solutions; bisphenol A; copper; copper hydroxide; cupric oxide; cuprous oxide; heavy metals; hydroxyl radicals; iron; oxidation; phenol; reaction mechanisms; remediation; synergism
- ... In this study, a novel biochar-supported zero valent iron (BC-nZVI) was synthesized through a green method. A high performance on the simultaneous removal of Cu2+ and bisphenol A (BPA) by a combination of BC-nZVI with persulfate (BC-nZVI/PS) system was successfully achieved. The simultaneous efficiencies of Cu2+ and BPA could reach 96 and 98% within 60 min, respectively. Both HO• and SO4•− were tw ...
- Zeng, Hui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.233 pp. 1104-1112
- adsorption; air; air pollutants; air pollution; hexabromocyclododecane; models; physicochemical properties; public health
- ... The quality of indoor environments has a significant impact on public health. Usually, an indoor environment is treated as a static box, in which physicochemical reactions of indoor air contaminants are negligible. This results in conservative estimates for primary indoor air pollutant concentrations, while also ignoring secondary pollutants. Thus, understanding the relationship between indoor and ...