Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.246 pp. 319-327
- air quality; biomass; burning; combustion; inhalation exposure; lung neoplasms; models; molecular weight; particulate emissions; particulates; pollution; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; provenance; risk; summer; winter; China
- ... Levels, compositions, sources, and cancer risks of fine particle (PM2.5)-bound PAHs were investigated at an urban site of Wuhan, Central China. Totally 115 PM2.5 samples collected during four seasons from 2014 to 2015 were analyzed for 16 USEPA priority PAHs. The annual average of PM2.5 and total PAHs were 106 ± 41.7 μg m−3 and 25.1 ± 19.4 ng m−3, respectively. The seasonal levels of PM2.5 and PAH ...
- Zhang, Yuan-Xun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.240 pp. 34-43
- aerosols; air pollution; air quality; alpha-pinene; beta-caryophyllene; biomass; burning; combustion; control methods; detritus; diesel engines; emissions; fossils; games; gasoline; genetic markers; isoprene; models; organic carbon; particulates; pollution control; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; summer; tracer techniques; China
- ... Chemical mass balance (CMB) modeling and radiocarbon measurements were combined to evaluate the sources of carbonaceous fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in Shenzhen, China during and after the 2011 summer Universiade games when air pollution control measurements were implemented to achieve air quality targets. Ambient PM2.5 filter samples were collected daily at two sampling sites (Peking Universit ...