Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Yulong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.247 pp. 745-751
- aluminum; anthropogenic activities; biomass; burning; carbonyl sulfide; combustion; confidence interval; emissions; inventories; pulp and paper industry; soot; sustainable development; titanium dioxide; uncertainty analysis; China
- ... An emission inventory of carbonyl sulfide (COS) from primary anthropogenic sources in China was compiled from 2010 to 2015. The national total emission was estimated at 174 Gg S yr−1 in 2015, with an annually average sustainable growth rate of 7.2% from 2010 to 2015. Industrial sources, biomass burning, coal combustion, agricultural sources and vehicle exhaust contributed 68.2%, 22.0%, 6.1%, 2.2%, ...
- Yan, Yulong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2017
- BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene); air; air pollution; air quality; alkanes; autumn; cities; coal; combustion; emissions; flame ionization; models; ozone; pollutants; residential areas; spring; stainless steel; transportation; urban areas; volatile organic compounds; wind speed; China
- ... Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from two sampling sites (HB and XB) in a power station centralized area, in Shuozhou city, China, were sampled by stainless steel canisters and measured by gas chromatography-mass selective detection/flame ionization detection (GC-MSD/FID) in the spring and autumn of 2014. The concentration of VOCs was higher in the autumn (HB, 96.87 μg/m3; XB, 58.94 μg/m3) than i ...