Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.245 pp. 1058-1070
- anthropogenic activities; chemical oxygen demand; ecosystems; factor analysis; human population; industrial effluents; nitrogen; nitrogen content; pesticides; phosphorus; pollution control; regression analysis; river water; rivers; sewage; wastewater treatment; water pollution; water quality; watersheds; China
- ... Using multivariate statistical analysis, the study evaluated anthropogenic sources of river water contamination and their relationships with river water quality in the Haicheng River basin near to the Liaodong Bay in Northeast China. The results showed that nitrogen (N) and phosphorous (P) were identified as the main pollutants in the river water by factor analysis. Human population and elevationa ...
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2014 v.184 pp. 254-261
- bioaccumulation; birds; carbon; carnivores; eutrophication; fish; freshwater; herbivores; lakes; nitrogen; omnivores; people; perfluorooctane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctanoic acid; phytoplankton; predators; shrimp; stable isotopes; trophic levels; zooplankton; China
- ... In this study, the bioaccumulation of perfluorinated compounds from a food web in Taihu Lake in China was investigated. The organisms included egret bird species, carnivorous fish, omnivorous fish, herbivorous fish, zooplankton, phytoplankton, zoobenthos and white shrimp. Isotope analysis by δ13C and δ15N indicated that the carnivorous fish and egret were the top predators in the studied web, occu ...