Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.241 pp. 1098-1105
- antibiotic residues; antibiotic resistance; bacteria; principal component analysis; public health; resistance genes; ribosomal RNA; risk; rivers; sediments; sulfonamides; tetracycline; watersheds; China
- ... Tetracyclines and sulfonamides are the two classes of antibiotics commonly used in the medical, industrial and agricultural activities. Their extensive usage has caused the proliferation and propagation of resistant bacteria (ARB) and resistance genes (ARGs) in the environment. In this study, the occurrence and distribution of tetracyclines (TC, OTC and CTC) and sulfonamides (SMX, SCX and TMP), th ...
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2016 v.213 pp. 833-840
- antibiotic resistance; drainage systems; genes; pollutants; principal component analysis; rivers; sediments; sewage; sulfonamides; surface water; tetracycline; urbanization; China
- ... The occurrence and distribution of sulfonamide and tetracycline, corresponding bacterial resistant rate and resistance genes (ARGs) and two integrase genes were investigated in seven urban rivers in Beijing, China. The total concentration of sulfonamide and tetracycline ranged from 1.3 × 101–1.5 × 103 ng/L and 3.9 × 101–5.4 × 104 ng/L for water, and 1.0 × 100–2.7 × 102 and 3.1 × 101–1.6 × 102 ng/g ...