Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.245 pp. 1058-1070
- anthropogenic activities; chemical oxygen demand; ecosystems; factor analysis; human population; industrial effluents; nitrogen; nitrogen content; pesticides; phosphorus; pollution control; regression analysis; river water; rivers; sewage; wastewater treatment; water pollution; water quality; watersheds; China
- ... Using multivariate statistical analysis, the study evaluated anthropogenic sources of river water contamination and their relationships with river water quality in the Haicheng River basin near to the Liaodong Bay in Northeast China. The results showed that nitrogen (N) and phosphorous (P) were identified as the main pollutants in the river water by factor analysis. Human population and elevationa ...
- Zhang, Yuan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2016 v.213 pp. 833-840
- antibiotic resistance; drainage systems; genes; pollutants; principal component analysis; rivers; sediments; sewage; sulfonamides; surface water; tetracycline; urbanization; China
- ... The occurrence and distribution of sulfonamide and tetracycline, corresponding bacterial resistant rate and resistance genes (ARGs) and two integrase genes were investigated in seven urban rivers in Beijing, China. The total concentration of sulfonamide and tetracycline ranged from 1.3 × 101–1.5 × 103 ng/L and 3.9 × 101–5.4 × 104 ng/L for water, and 1.0 × 100–2.7 × 102 and 3.1 × 101–1.6 × 102 ng/g ...