Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yahong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.236 pp. 40-48
- adverse effects; carbon; health status; heart rate; indoor air pollution; models; particulates; patients; pollutants; respiratory tract diseases; spouses; volunteers
- ... The effect of health status on the relationship between particulate matter (PM) and black carbon (BC) and cardiac autonomic function has not been examined sufficiently directly comparing patients with healthy participants.To evaluate the association patterns between size-fractioned indoor PM and BC and cardiac autonomic function in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients and their he ...
- Chen, Yahong, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2017
- acute exposure; air pollution; lung function; models; nitric oxide; ozone; patients; respiratory tract diseases; China
- ... Short-term exposure to ambient air pollution has been associated with lower pulmonary function and higher blood pressure (BP). However, controversy remains regarding the relationship between ambient multiple daily ozone (O3) metrics and cardiopulmonary health outcomes, especially in the developing countries.To investigate and compare the short-term effects of various O3 metrics on pulmonary functi ...