Jump to Main Content
- Qiu, Wenkai, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2020 v.263 pp. 114441
- adsorption; agricultural land; aromatic compounds; biodegradation; coprecipitation; crops; greenhouse gas emissions; groundwater contamination; iron; iron oxides; lakes; organic carbon; oxygen; sediments; stable isotopes; wetlands; China
- ... Organic carbon (OC) can help control greenhouse gas emissions by participating in biogeochemical reactions and preventing the migration of contaminants in groundwater systems. The association of OC with Fe (Iron) oxide minerals plays a significant role in stabilizing OC and regulating the biogeochemical cycles of OC on the earth’s surface. Reclaiming farmland from lakes changes an original lake in ...
- Lu, Wenkai, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2018 v.240 pp. 557-565
- Claroideoglomus etunicatum; Glomus mosseae; Puccinellia tenuiflora; boron; drought; mycorrhizal fungi; phosphorus; phytomass; phytoremediation; polluted soils; potassium; sodium; toxicity; water stress
- ... To investigate the effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) on boron (B) toxicity in plants under the combined stresses of salt and drought, Puccinellia tenuiflora was grown in the soil with the inoculation of Funneliformis mosseae and Claroideoglomus etunicatum. After three weeks of treatment, the plants were harvested to determine mycorrhizal colonization rates, plant biomass, as well as tis ...